January 15, 2013
• by admin • 5 Comments
The movie ‘Top Gun’ will be released on a Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray 2D Two-Disc Set on February 19. See our post from a while back. The specs have been released recently.
This Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/Digital Copy combo pack (which appears to match the collector’s edition release, outside of the 3D, of course) will feature:
• The remastered feature film in both 1080p 3D and 1080p 2D
• Commentary by producer Jerry Bruckheimer, director Tony Scott, co-screenwriter Jack Epps, Jr. and naval experts
• Danger Zone: The Making of Top Gun (six-part documentary)
• Multi-Angle Storyboards with optional commentary by Tony Scott
• Best of the Best: Inside the Real Top Gun
• Music Videos & TV Spots
• Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
• Survival Training Featurette
Speaking of Meg Ryan & movies, if you haven’t yet, make sure to visit and bookmark our favorite Meg Ryan / Michelle Pfeiffer movie site ‘Pfeiffer Pfilms and Meg Movies’!